Tuesday, May 1, 2012

What is Work???

Work might not always be fun, but with hard work comes fun times! This is another post for my 21st Century Skills class at school. We have been talking about jobs, money, and savings lately. Once I leave school (i'm thinking college) I want to be either a NICU (neonatal intensive care unit) nurse, flight nurse, or something that really helps out people in the community. Those would be a very rewarding job to me. Work might not be as enjoyable to some. That might be because they don't have the job they really want, but might be the only one available. My dream job would be just a job that is very rewarding and something that gives back to the community. My dad has really influenced me to do something that means more than just a paycheck. In my opinion if you don't get paid for work than it's not really work. Usually work at school is more like projects and things that you have teachers and others to help. But in work outside of school you might not always have someone there to tell you what to do.


1:29 PM by Dana Beveridge
           Image by Dana Beveridge 

1 comment:

  1. Grace,
    I admire your desire to work in those stressful, but such important fields. You would be great at calming people in those types of situations. Your dad sure offered you some good advice/example.
    Mrs. B.

    ReplyDelete