Friday, May 25, 2012

My Time at St. Mary's

My time at St. Mary's has been incredible! It has been rough and happy, but it was all worth it. From kindergarten poems, to 3rd grade endangered animals, to my entire 8th grade year, and everything else in between! After all these years here at St. Mary's, it's time to say goodbye. It's finally coming to an end. It's finally becoming real to me. St. Mary's will be apart of my life forever! Someone who really made my time at St. Marys even better was Mr. Smith. I feel like I have grown in my faith more deeply. he is more than just a teacher, he is someone you can talk to. He has taught me that even though you might not understand some, you should try to take something out of it. He always has great advice and always has a joke to tell. Mrs. Slotsve is also someone who has helped me. She's funny and will always help you with anything. She taught me that hard work pays off! Mrs. Stewart is also a great teacher! She's more "do it at your own rate" kind of person. That has really helped me learn better at times. Mrs. Nylund is amazing! She has helped me grow academically! i don't know what I would do without all of these teachers! Mrs. Berg has also taught me a lot more with grammar and other things that make writing and posting better! Mrs. Elsner has helped me get through a lot! She is always there to listen and always has great advice! I've grown up with all of my classmates and I don't want to leave them behind. My hope for next year is that we can all be friends. We're more like brothers and sisters than just friends! We go to each other for everything, it would be hard to leave that behind. Some people are saying they can't wait to leave St. Mary's, but that's the total opposite of me! This experience has been such a big part of my life, I don't know where I would be with my faith and friends if I had never gone to SMS. St. Mary's gave me the oppurtunity to not only learn and talk about Christ, but to expirence Christ's love for me and others.  I will miss you, St. Mary's!!!
L%27Arrotino
abcdz2000

No comments:

Post a Comment