Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Images & Attribution

Flower by Joe Shlabotnik
Photo by:
Joe Shlabotnik
This is another blog post for my 21st Century Skills class at school. We have been learning about giving people credit for using their images off the Internet. We also watched a video explaining what can happen if you let other people use your images without attribution. What I know is that you should give credit to the people whose photo you're using. There are many sites that don't have copyright images that you can use. For example: Flickr Creative Commons, Pics4learning, and Freefoto. I personally like using Flickr C. C. There are different limits you have with the different websites.  Some will have a symbol that says people can only use your image if they give attribution. That is just one of many more symbols that are used. Now that I have read and watched a video about this I understand this topic better than before.          

No comments:

Post a Comment