Friday, March 2, 2012

About Me

Hey! My name is Grace and I am in 8th grade. This blog was created in my 21st Century Skills class at school. In this class we learn about different things on the Internet and computer. We also blog and talk about current things going on in our community, state, country, and around the world.  


by Khairil Zhafri
One of my favorite things to do is go hiking, especially with my friends and family. I also enjoy reading, school, and being with my friends and family. I play the flute and I am in choir. I have one dog named Hobbs, he is a Goldendoodle. I love going on walks with him and play outside with him. I also love hanging out with my friends! We have so much fun together. We go to each other's houses, go to movies, and go shopping!

6 comments:

  1. Hey Grace! I love your blog! It's so fun and I love your title! Have fun playing with Hobbs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Grace!
    I like hiking too. It's always fun with someone you like! I love Hobbs, even if he might be a little reckless sometimes! :) Keep posting, and I'll keep checking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there, I really like your post. I guess you like pink, correct? Anyway, I like your hobbies also~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog's name!(: That's a really good idea. Haha mine is just Jen's Blog (I probably should've thought of a more creative one. haha). Nice job, Grace!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello,
    I think your blog is really neat. Hiking is a really fun thing to do with your family, especially if there is a lake or river to look at.
    Jackson

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your blog Grace! I think that you were really creative on your blog its awesome!

    ReplyDelete